We are pleased to announce our partnership with Business in the Community (BITC). Along with Anglian Water, National Grid and Procter & Gamble, CIPD, Mental Health First Aid, MIND and The Work Foundation, we are conducting the largest survey of mental wellbeing at work in the UK. We want to hear the experiences of thousands of UK employees and gain a complete snapshot of the mental wellbeing of the UK workforce.
One in four people will experience a mental health issues in their lifetime. At any one point, one in six of the working age population is suffering from a mental health condition. Last year, stress accounted for 43% of all working days lost due to ill health and for 34% of all work related ill health cases, yet 95% of employees cited a reason other than workplace stress for their absence due to stigma.
We would like employees aged 16-64+ and currently in employment in the UK to participate in the National Employee Wellbeing Survey. It should take you no longer than 15 minutes to complete and will close 29th July. All entries will remain confidential
Why not spread the word within your organisation and across your networks to get people to take part in the survey and have their say.
- Email the survey to your workforce
- Share the survey to clients, customers, networks, friends, family
- Post it on your intranet
- Engage your unions, supply chain and employee networks and ask them to participate
- Ask your senior leaders and managers to talk about it openly with their teams
- Speak about it at internal andexternal events
- Share the survey link across your social media channels: www.thewellbeingsurvey.org.u
- Let us know when you’ve completed it by tweeting#wellbeingsurvey